Friday, September 21, 2007

Flag Pinning Ceremony


The pics aren't great because we were doing video also. Every year the K. class puts on a flag pinning ceremony. They sing all kinds of patriotic songs and do some poems. We went to the program and then jumped in the car and headed to New York last week. I have a little video footage and I'm trying to figure out how to get it on here. Maybe you'll see it and maybe you won't. They song they are singing is in Latin. It's the school song. I believe it means: Not to us oh Lord but to you be the glory forever. I hope it plays.




2 comments:

Mummy said...

Oh gosh that was so cute. Can't wait for my girls to be in little things like that. And by the way syd looks so adorable in her little jumper.

Laura said...

that's SO Cute!!!! Good job Sydney!