My GREAT friend Melonie from college tagged me. I have to list 7 random things about myself that you might not know about me. I'm suppose to tag 7 people. The only problem is as of now I only know 2 people who blog. I have family and friends who look at mine.
1. I would really love to do FBI type PI work. I think I'd liked to focus in on cheating husbands. (I know very different than the college days of Early Childhood classes.)
2. I've had what I call my bad toe. Back in '95 I had 2 toes operated on. My big toe that was never operated on got an infection. It has taken 11 years for a doctor to figure out what was wrong with it. I had gone to many doctors. Finally my doctor down here did a lot of tests and found out I had a staph infection. ELEVEN YEARS. Now I have a good toe.
3. I am fascinated with the Amish way of life. I would love to give it a try. I loved going to my Aunt and Uncles house when I was little and see them drive by. I've been reading books about the Amish the last 6 months.
4. Thomas and I met on a blind date January '97. (Engaged July '97 and Married Nov. '97)
5. I was adopted. They already had 4 grown children all girls. One of my sisters is exactly 20 years older than me to the day.
6. I've been thinking about homeschooling the girls. I have some books on hold at the library. I hope not soon but I am reading up on it.
7. We just recently sold our house and then bought a house on the same street. That wasn't planned.
I hope you enjoyed.