Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WOW!!! Great customer service!

A few weeks ago I placed an order with Library & Educational Services. The mail came yesterday and I was so excited when I saw a package. I opened the package and saw the below set of CD's in the brown case. My happy balloon burst very quickly. I didn't order this set. So I contact customer service.

I tell them what I've just received and what I had actually ordered. She looks into my account and yes they had made a mistake. She informs me that they will send me the below set in pink that I had ordered and to just keep the above set as well. I'm very excited since I wanted Christmas Carol to listen to for the Christmas season. These are produced by Focus On The Family. I just wanted to let you know about some great products and a great customer service.

No comments: