Saturday, December 08, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes


Some big changes are going to come to our family VERY soon. I have 3 days left watching kids out of my house and I will be done. Some of you know about the good, bad and ugly of it. I may already have a new job lined up. If I get it I'll post some more about it. It will still be a job with kids only out of the house. It will also be something I've never done before. I am a tad nervous. The good thing about it is that the girls can be with me on the days they don't have school. I'll let you all know when I find out. I don't have a pic to go with this post so I thought I'd put one up of the girls taken this summer.

2 comments:

Laura ☃ said...

I LOVE that picture! I don't know what's going on with the job you have now, so I'll pray everything works out well. I'll keep an eye out here to see what comes your way.
:) Laura

Melonie said...

The picture is just beautiful! Hope everything works out the way you want it to. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. (((HUGS)))