Friday, December 18, 2009

C is for Cookie...

Madi had a friend come over the other day. Hmmm what to do so that little sister doesn't get left out of the fun. We made cookies!!!! These are just some of the MANY cookies we baked. I think we've made about 9 different types. We keep a few at home and send the rest with Daddy to work.

It snowed for about 5 minutes here today (HIUGE flakes). We are watching the 1949 movie of 'Little Women' now and then it's on to Hot Chocolate and Ginger Bread Houses and Trees. Merry Christmas!!!!











3 comments:

Melonie said...

MMM...love getting a look inside your holiday world. Now I will be singing C is for cookie all afternoon..complete with the Cookie Monster voice of course. LOVE and MISS you all!
P.S. Could you email me your new addy? Thanks:)

Carolina Mama said...

We're on our way over... lol! ;) You're way ahead of me on the baking! :) Looks great!

Beth in NC said...

Looks so yummy! I'm guessing this batch survived the Windex. lol