Friday, August 29, 2008

Busy Day

Yesterday was a busy day and there are no pictures to even show how busy. In the morning we had our homeschool co-op s.e.e.k: spiritually and educationally enhancing knowledge. We got on the waiting list back in June and found out about 2 weeks ago that we got in. They said that they added 52 new families this year. There are over 500 kids. We started off with a rockin' High School led asseembly. Then we went off to our classes. Sydney is taking a P.E. type class and the Magic School Bus Animal Adventure. Madison is taking a class on Laura Ingalls Wilder and the book Little House In The Big Woods. The other class she chose is about slavery. They had a great time. I also get to go to a class for the first hour and it is taught by a homeschooling Mom. Her son's are 22 and 27 college graduates and she shares all of knowledge. The 2nd hour I help in a class and you will never guess what type of class it is. I didn't get to choose this class I was just told here is where you'll help. Drum roll: The class is called Memory Keepers. I'm helping in a Creative Memories class woooohoooo. The only draw back I guess is that they are junior high to high school aged girls (drama) and one boy. The boy isn't too happy about the class. When you join the co-op you get to number your classes for first choice to last choice. They tell you they can't promise you'll get your first choice and I think that is what happend to that poor boy. Maybe he'll love it by the end. We all had a GREAT time!

I also added a tupperware party to the end of my day. I had a party with only 3 people and had sales over $450. Free tupperware for me!!!! Madison thinks I should sell tupperware and she would go and help me with parties. Hmmmmm, I guess I'll have to think about it.

Today we are just doing school and then I've got to work the next 4 days. Yuck! Have a great weekend! Happy Labor Day!

1 comment:

Melonie said...

Wow! You were busy girls! ALL of your classes sound like fun. You know I'd be all over that Memory keeping one:) Hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend, sorry you have to work:(
I could totally see you and Madi selling Tupperware. I think your sales would go through the roof. Who could resist Madi's sweet face? Think of it. You would have the highest sales of anyone. I think she's onto something:)
Miss you bunches and sorry about the novel.