Friday, February 01, 2008

100 Things Going On







Ahhhhh. Everyone just left for school and work. I actually have a day off. I've been working like a crazy person. Lastnight I worked on and finished our taxes. All I can say this year is wooooooohoooooooo! I've also been looking at tons of books for homeschooling and different blogs. What did we do before blogs. I have no idea who most of these people are but they have GREAT homeschools. Sydney had a 100 Day Celebration at school. During the celebration the 3 classes shared a little too much love. Our family has stayed healthy so far. Yesterday Syd only had 5 kids in her class and the other 2 classes were just as low in number. I'm going to meet Madi for lunch today and I told her we are going to eat in the car. A few days ago the school had an open house for new students. Sydney did such a great job on her workbook we were asked to send it back in for the open house. This school has VERY high expectations. I'm VERY proud of her. The girls have been very busy playing Webkinz on the computer. Tonight were going to see a FREE play at our new Cultural Center. This weekend we'll be cheering on the Patriots and trying out a new Rachael Ray recipe. The girls have soccer evaluations in a week. Tons of stuff going on. I hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Melonie said...

The Patriots???? Where is your NY loyalty Missy? Just kidding. Actually I have only been watching for about the last month or so and think it would be kinda cool if the Patriots went totally undefeated.
Anyhow, SO glad you are getting a day off hopefully to relax. We are getting an ice storm here and the kids are off from school. Plus I have my nephews overnight so I am a little crazy today. Hopefully the little ones will take a nap soon.
Elliott's cousin has been homeschooling for 3 years now and loves it. I was talking to her a lot over the summer and she mentioned a bunch of great sites. I will e-mail her and see if she can give me the names again.
Try to relax a bit today and I hope you all have a Super weekend. (((HUGS)))) to everyone!

Bobbi said...

Mel I can't cheer for the Giants they beat the Bills back in the day. Remember when the Bills kept going to the Super Bowl and never won. One of those games was against the Giants.

Laura ☃ said...

You will do great homeschooling! There is so many different ways of doing it, it's just a matter of finding your style, organization & pattern to make it work! I'll be rooting for you guys :)