Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving A Time To Remember

I just wanted to share a great book I got us this year to help with our Thanksgiving celebration. I love Thanksgiving. I've read the book twice to the girls and we've listend to the audio in the car. At first I didn't think they would be very into it but they actually asked to listen and read it. I hope your families have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

Our country was founded on the courage of a group of men and women who sought a better life for themselves. With all the hardships their travels produced, they still praised and thanked God.
So enjoy your dinner, but also inspire that same heart of gratitude by creating new traditions and memories with family and friends this Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Melonie said...

Happy Thanksgiving Krause family!!! Miss you, love you and am so thankful to know you. (((HUGS)))