Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday

My Saturday mornings have been wonderful the last few weeks. Thomas takes the girls to the library for the free movie and it is so nice. I usually put on a movie and clean. It is so wonderful to clean and not have it destroyed within minutes.
Then later today the kitchen skin began to leak. I'm not sure if it is really fixed yet.

We measured the girls today to see how much they have grown. CRAZY!!!! Syd's is hard to read because she has scribbled here and there on her spots.

You can see Madi's better. I can't believe how much they have grown.
The below picture was a happy ending to a good and then bad day. These s'mores were so good. I called them city s'mores. If you've never tried nutella before you must RUN not walk to the store and get some.

Happy Saturday!!!!!




1 comment:

Mel said...

I keep hearing good things about Nutella. I'll have to grab some next time we are at the store:) Hope your sink stays leak free...that's a pain.
P.S. we were on our big family vacation. We are planning another one for just the 4 of us later this summer and then next year maybe Disney!!