Sunday, November 22, 2009

What Is & Has Been Going On........


For our Homeschool co-op I helped with a quilt/art class. This quilt belongs to Madison. I had to help sew 16 quilts and yes it was CRAZY.

Our 12th Anniversary is on Nov. 29th. My sister took the girls this weekend. :) I made the Hubbie go see New Moon with me. If you haven't read the books they are great. Yes they are vampire books but there isn't really any blood sucking going on. It's a teen love story. Just give them a try.

For dinner we went to PF Changs and it was FANTASTIC!!!!!

I decided to take advantage of a kid free day and do some painting. A few of the room in our new house had a nasty Baby Powder Blue in them. I'm painting the last room with that color today. The new color is Olive Martini. I'll post pics when I'm done.

By Wednesday afternoon I have to have 8 of these made. I'm already exhausted just thinking about it.

1 comment:

Melonie said...

WOW! You have been busy! Love the quilt and can't wait to see what Olive Martini looks like. I have been really drawn to olive lately. OH and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! Miss you guys bunches.