Monday, September 08, 2008

Goodbye


I gave my 2 week notice yesterday. We just could take the stress on our home life anymore. My house hasn't been cleaned since I don't know when. Add homeschooling to that. As of right now I'm just going to be doing the home thing. I'll miss about 3 or 4 people and the rest I'm going to rejoice at not seeing anymore. I could go on and on. I'm just glad to get back to the important things in life.
Every week my teacher for my mom class shares some quotes. I have tons and I'll just share 2 of my favorites for today. Have a GREAT day!!!!
Picture your child's heart as a treasure chest that you are filling with the BEST.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” (Jeremiah 29:11)

2 comments:

Melonie said...

I was wondering how you were going to juggle it all once homeschooling began. Glad you will get to be home with the Girls...the quote..so true:) Glad you are all feeling a little better too.

Laura ☃ said...

You know, I think I may take the words from your post & bring them into our home. Sometimes when it gets that busy & you have 10 different things going on & one focal point that brings them all together it gets to be so much & something has to give. I hope you enjoy your newfound time (that will surely be just as busy but in other more important ways) & I am so happy that you get this extra piece of time with your girls. I will try to keep more up to date with my readings. I'm really interested in observing the homeschooling side in case we get to :)