Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tag I'm It Again!?!?

What is your favorite word? family
What is your least favorite word? the f--- word
What turns you on, excites, or inspires you creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? going on vacation or spending time with the family.
What turns you off? rude people
What sound or noise do you love? water
What sound or noise do you hate? snoring I hate it!!!! Any time of day I hate that sound. Long story behind that.
What is your favorite curse word? It use to be dammit. I try not to curse.
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? FBI or Florist
What profession would you absolutely not like to participate in? nursing home
If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I know it does exist. Well done my good and faithful servant.

No comments: